Re: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 22 August 2012 at 17:00Z for 60 minutes

On Aug 22, 2012, at 4:10 AM, Janina Sajka wrote:

> What:	IndieUI Task Force Teleconference
> When:	Wednesday 22 August
> 	10:00 AM        San Francisco -- U.S. Pacific (Daylight) Time   (UTC -7)
> 	 1:00 PM        Boston -- U.S. Eastern (Daylight) Time          (UTC -4)
> 	 6:00 PM        London -- British (Summer) Time                 (UTC +1)
> Where:	W3C Teleconference--See Below
>
> * Time of day conversions
>
> You can check for the correct time of this meeting in your time zone
> using the Fixed Time Clock at:
>
> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120822T20&p1=43

Had hopes that I could attend based on what the link said, but turns out the link
was incorrect. (or that page determines the base time based on each user's
timezone, which would make things not so fun)

This one looked correct for me, no idea how it looks elsewhere though:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120822T13&p1=43

--
Sangwhan Moon, Opera Software ASA