Re: Proposal from HbbTV

Dear Bob,

On 2014-09-29, at 23:51 , Bob Lund <B.Lund@CableLabs.com> wrote:

> [...]
> One other comment. Išm looking at this document
> http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/300400_300499/300468/01.11.01_60/en_300
> 468v011101p.pdf as the DVB_SI reference. Is that correct.

The current link can always be found at

     https://www.dvb.org/standards

or

     http://www.etsi.org/standards-search

But for what we are discussing, the latest and greatest version is not required.

> Rather than
> using a localBiblio in the sourcing spec, wešve been updating the master
> respec database https://github.com/tobie/specref. Please do a pull request
> to add your DVB references.
> [...]

I have a fork waiting to be pull-requested here:

     https://github.com/c-alpha/specref

I was hesitant to submit the pull request before we had consensus that the proposed changed would be incorporate one or the other way at all.

If you prefer, I can submit the pull request now, at the risk of adding unused entries to the database (if that'd be a concern at all).

Many thanks and cheers,

  --alexander