Re: Open Geospatial Consortium's GeoPose Presentation

From: Trevor Flowers <trevor@trevor.smith.name>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 20:36:46 -0700
To: public-immersive-web@w3.org
I just signed up. The geopose event is a part of the OGC's technical week which is a fully-remote conference with a number of events that are relevant to the immersive web. On the same day as the geopose meeting there's an Interoperable simulation and gaming summit and a CityGML <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CityGML> working group meeting.

The agenda is here: http://ogcmeet.org/events/2006tc/

Event attendance is free though membership in the OGC is not <https://www.ogc.org/ogc/join/levels>.