Re: Open Geospatial Consortium's GeoPose Presentation

I just signed up. The geopose event is a part of the OGC's technical week which is a fully-remote conference with a number of events that are relevant to the immersive web. On the same day as the geopose meeting there's an Interoperable simulation and gaming summit and a CityGML <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CityGML> working group meeting.

The agenda is here: http://ogcmeet.org/events/2006tc/

Event attendance is free though membership in the OGC is not <https://www.ogc.org/ogc/join/levels>.