Open Geospatial Consortium's GeoPose Presentation

From: Leonard Daly <web3d@realism.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:39:24 -0700
To: public-immersive-web@w3.org
As Dom mentioned last week
(https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web/2020Jun/0000.html),
the Open Geospatial Consortium GeoPose Standards Working Group is
meeting next week Tuesday. The meeting is open to all.

I will be attending the meeting. If you can't make it (it's virtual) and
want to bring something up there, please let me know. I will bring back
what I can from the meeting and post it to the list. See Dom's message
for all details.

--
*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems Architect & Cloud Consultant