Re: AR Web

I don't want to derail more off-topic, so my last post. My point is that
HTML is semantically designed, rather than 2D layout - the page elements
are related by Information Architecture rather than layout. Unless the 3D
scene maps those semantic element in a non-trivial way, use cases will be
limited (navigation for people with disabilities?). And yes, this is a
problem for all of VR/AR.

Kevin's comment about evolution is excellent - it speaks to a new markup
specification that is progressive across augmented spaces (like Arturo's
image on unboring.net
https://unboring.net/workflows/progressive-enhancement/ ). Simple
dimensional jumps may have unexpected value, but not automatically so. esp.
if we take a Ux and semantic markup approach.

*https://youtu.be/bU0tz05lcBw <https://youtu.be/bU0tz05lcBw>*
http://www.indiespace.com. Also see http://archive.org under