Re: Call for Consensus (CFC) on the new Charter

Thanks for the charter. This looks great!

I was wondering if we could add more details around the "optional"
deliverables to explain a bit more the process for them to move to the
Working Group. Maybe having a different sub-section would also make sense
(2.2 Potential Normative Specifications?). I would recommend following the
example of the Media WG charter
<https://www.w3.org/2019/05/media-wg-charter.html> but I may be biased.

-- Mounir