Re: Next steps with the BLM statement

I agree with Judy. Specifically, regarding the actions, I would like to ask how to track progress and accountability, and what's the role of this community group in that.

What time is our meeting on 17 Nov? I see that we were meeting at 14 UTC previously; is it now 15 UTC, since the clocks have all changed?

Marisa