Re: Next steps with the BLM statement

On 10/11/2020 15:20, Jeff Jaffe wrote:

> On 11/10/2020 10:08 AM, Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile wrote:
>>
>> I also think it would be good to have this conversation with the AC,
>> perhaps in parallel to the one in this group. They (rightly) are the
>> people we are asking to endorse the statement, and without time
>> pressure I think it is important to include them in the discussion
>> early...
> +1

Having two parallel conversations in different places is an
administrative overhead, and it automatically excludes people from one
or the other conversation which makes it much harder for everyone.

I've posted an issue based on my original email and I'll email the AC to
let them know it's there and encourage their participation in the
discussion.

https://github.com/w3c/idcg/issues/34

Léonie.

--