Re: Agenda for the ID CG meeting

On 7/22/2020 7:12 AM, Léonie Watson wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> Day: Thursday 23 July 2020
> Time: 3PM UTC (Please convert to your local time)
>
> IRC: irc.w3.org #idcg
> Zoom:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-idcg/2020Jun/0008.html
>

> 1. Proposal to meet every two weeks.
>
> We met every week to draft the proposed statement as quickly as
> possible, but many of us have other commitments that may mean a weekly
> meeting is difficult to continue. Propose we move to meeting every
> other week instead.
>
> 2. Feedback from the AC review.
> 3. Actions updates.

Update for Outreach and Messaging Areas:

I've created a page on Outreach and Messaging action items, with some
granularity on sub-actions to help us make progress in that area. Note
that this is temporarily in the PWE CG repo rather than the IDCG repo,
due to current access issues blocking some direct editing (for some of
us) in the IDCG repo).

Current location is: https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/wiki/idcg-outreach

Still recompiling some suggested sub-actions (scroll down the page) from
previous minutes, and interested parties from previous action item list.
Input welcome.

Will have a few questions for feedback on this in today's meeting.

Will start discussion with those interested in the Outreach & Messaging
areas following today's meeting.

We might need a similar collection of granular actions for the Learning
and Discussion areas, and possibly a similar meta-level discussion
across those areas as well.

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer