Re: Agenda for the ID CG meeting

I may be a few minutes late to the meeting, coming from another meeting.

And please note that the IDCG Wiki page on Outreach and Messaging is now
here:

https://github.com/w3c/idcg/wiki/Outreach-and-Messaging

For the action item part of the agenda, I will have a few updates and
questions related to those areas.

Thank you,

- Judy

--