Re: IDCG meeting agenda

Tobie, suggesting agenda items here is welcome.

In the short term we have a plan that will see the work of the ID and
PWE CG continue, under the banner of the PWE CG.

Liz Lutgendorff has agreed to co-chair with Tzviya Siegman, so we can be
assured that the work of the respective CG will continue without a break.
That said, you may well be right that the time has come to put all these
activities on a different footing within the W3C, but that is likely to
be a longer discussion, so it may be better to start it after the CG
have merged?

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical