Re: IDCG meeting agenda

I would like to second Tobie's proposal for an agenda discussion on this
question.

That said, I think as an interim solution to the problem of the chairs
having to step down to focus on their own actual work that merging the two
community groups makes sense.

Given that Tobie's point applies equally to the work of PWE, if we do
adopt the merger plan it might be worth moving the bulk of the discussion
on that point to a joint meeting in the new year.

It is also a relevant issue for the Advisory Board, and the W3C process
Community Group (under its initial framing).

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles "chaals" Nevile