Re: IDCG meeting agenda

Hi all,

I'm not sure this is the right way to suggest an agenda item be added.
Apologies if it isn't.

A community group was a great solution to bootstrap this diversity and
inclusion effort. I'm wondering whether it might now be doing the effort a
disservice by appearing like diversity and inclusion aren't a central
preoccupation of W3C and also not necessarily being the most effective
vehicle to drive change across the organization.

If this perspective is shared, I'd suggest discussing what other options
are available, what benefits and downsides changing structure would entail,
and when (if at all) would be the right time to make such a change.

Thanks,

--tobie