Re: Request for consensus to add text in the BLM statement

I have a concern with Marisa's proposed change. If we specifically say
we do not support violence against marginalised people it implies that
we do support it against non-marginalised people, and I don't think I'm
comfortable with that as a flat statement.

The trouble is that this is a very nuanced topic and we do not have the
ability to explain the nuances in the statement.

So I prefer a simple statement about us not supporting violence, because
unwarranted violence is done against people from all communities, and
since we can't explain exactly what we do and don't mean, keeping it
simple feels like the right approach to me.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com