Re: Diversity fund selection committee

From: <deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:12:38 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
To: Léonie Watson <lw@tetralogical.com>
cc: Madlaina Kalunder <madlaina.kalunder@gmx.ch>, public-idcg@w3.org
To be clear, I'm not concerned with having more sponsor representatives than WDCG or IDCG people, and I agree that an elected committee has its own issues. My only worry is just that "one person from each sponsor" can be a number that varies widely, which can have a big effect on the makeup of the committee. But, again, I'm probably just borrowing trouble; if it turns out to be problematic we can always propose changing the system for future years.

Deborah