Re: Diversity fund selection committee

To be clear, I'm not concerned with having more sponsor representatives than WDCG or IDCG people, and I agree that an elected committee has its own issues. My only worry is just that "one person from each sponsor" can be a number that varies widely, which can have a big effect on the makeup of the committee. But, again, I'm probably just borrowing trouble; if it turns out to be problematic we can always propose changing the system for future years.

Deborah