Re: Information about the diversity fund for W3M

Thanks, Léonie, and everyone else for putting this package together.
Next, importantly, we need Sponsors to step up so we actually have a
funded program!

Unfortunately, this arrived too late for inclusion in today's W3M.  But
I also see that the selection committee is still under discussion in
IDCG.  So let's take a few more days to get to final consensus on the
selection committee.  If I take it to W3M next week, I think there is
still adequate time to get the word out to the membership next week as
planned.

Jeff