Re: Diversity fund selection committee

Thanks Deborah and Madlaina.

Can you help me understand, what is the concern with having more sponsor
representatives on the committee than W3 or IDCG people?

The sponsors will be W3C member organisations. Last year it was
Microsoft, Samsung Internet, ConsenSys, and The Paciello Group. We don't
know who will sponsor in 2019 of course, so previous sponsors doesn't
give us much to go on it's true.

My concern with an elected committee is that it creates a lot of
overhead. If we think it's worth it, then I'm sure we could do it though.

One immediate question is who would be able to vote in the election?
Suggestions include members of this CG, members of the AC, or anyone
involved with the W3C.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical