Re: Call for NNBSP replacement character in Mongolian Block

From: Andrew West <andrewcwest@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 10:14:00 +0100
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Cc: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>, "Deborah W. Anderson" <dwanders@sonic.net>
On 23 September 2016 at 02:00, Greg Eck <greck@postone.net> wrote:

> On the definition, I have no experience in this area and imagine the same for many on this forum.
> Could you help us to understand a bit more on the character specification?

I was just thinking that the proposal should list the suggested
Unicode character properties, and state what the expected line
breaking behaviour is so that the appropriate word and sentence break
properties can be assigned.  If you are unsure, then leave them for
now, and they can be discussed in person at the meeting next week.
But at least put in a statement of what behaviour this character is
expected to have with regard to line breaking, word selection, etc.

Andrew