From: Andrew West [mailto:andrewcwest@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 5:14 PM
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Cc: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org; Deborah W. Anderson <dwanders@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Call for NNBSP replacement character in Mongolian Block

On 23 September 2016 at 02:00, Greg Eck <greck@postone.net> wrote:

> On the definition, I have no experience in this area and imagine the same for many on this forum.
> Could you help us to understand a bit more on the character specification?

I was just thinking that the proposal should list the suggested Unicode character properties, and state what the expected line breaking behaviour is so that the appropriate word and sentence break properties can be assigned.  If you are unsure, then leave them for now, and they can be discussed in person at the meeting next week.
But at least put in a statement of what behaviour this character is expected to have with regard to line breaking, word selection, etc.

Andrew