From: Badral S. [mailto:badral@bolorsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:58 PM
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: Re: Call for NNBSP replacement character in Mongolian Block

Hi Greg and Andrew,
I totally agree with Andrew for all NNBSP issues. It is top priority urgent issue.
Name of "Mongolian Suffix Connector" is logically correct. For category, I would prefer to avoid the name of "space". Because, it causes confusions among developers. (engine, font, app developers).
For encoding, I also vote for U+181A.
I didn't undersood MVS issues. We had no problem with MVS since Unicode 6.3. I will read back previous thread.

best regards,
Badral S.