Re: QQIR or GQIR

From: Erdenechimeg Myatav <erdeely@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:16:19 +0200
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Cc: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Hi Greg,

Those examples are listed in “Хи” <U+182C> letter in Mongolian language
dictionaries in Mongolia. I think most users who talk and write Mongolian
every day would logically and automatically type  “ххи...”
<U+182C><U+182C><U+1822><…>,
not  “гхи...” <U+182D><U+182C><U+1822><…> or AliGali KA
<U+1889><U+182C><U+1822><…> - I think both of those make it much more
confusing for Unicode and font developers and for native users. I attached
3 different dictionary pages where those words are included.

Best Wishes,

Erdenechimeg

(image/jpeg attachment: ________.JPG)

(image/jpeg attachment: ________1.JPG)