From: Erdenechimeg Myatav [mailto:erdeely@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 10:16 PM
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Cc: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: Re: QQIR or GQIR

Hi Greg,

Those examples are listed in “Хи” <U+182C> letter in Mongolian language dictionaries in Mongolia. I think most users who talk and write Mongolian every day would logically and automatically type  “ххи...” <U+182C><U+182C><U+1822><…>, not  “гхи...” <U+182D><U+182C><U+1822><…> or AliGali KA <U+1889><U+182C><U+1822><…> - I think both of those make it much more confusing for Unicode and font developers and for native users. I attached 3 different dictionary pages where those words are included.

Best Wishes,
Erdenechimeg