Defense of NP before UTC

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 16:10:19 +0000
To: Michel Suignard <michel@suignard.com>, "ishida@w3.org" <ishida@w3.org>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Michel,
I would be interested in defending the NP proposal toward the end of January.
I think we are just about at consensus on most points.
The only thing is that I would not be able to come to the States - is it possible to conference call in to the UTC?
Greg

Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 4:53 AM
Subject: RE: U+1885 / U+1886 changed from Letter to Mark

BTW, it would be great to have some proposal for these changes presented at the UTC end of January. I have already implemented a version of DS01 in the CD5.2 10646 which is the Unicode 9.0 backbone for Mongolian but will obviously update accordingly to the decision/consensus of this group.

Michel