RE: U+1885 / U+1886 changed from Letter to Mark

From: Michel Suignard <michel@suignard.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 20:53:16 +0000
To: "ishida@w3.org" <ishida@w3.org>, Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
I would not do ruby/furigana for Mongolian, this is not a complication we need here.
BTW, it would be great to have some proposal for these changes presented at the UTC end of January. I have already implemented a version of DS01 in the CD5.2 10646 which is the Unicode 9.0 backbone for Mongolian but will obviously update accordingly to the decision/consensus of this group. If we move category from letter to mark and some of these are combining marks we also need to show a dotted circle with them, that is an easy change from a chart production point of view.

You can already check the current charts including Mongolian in http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2015/15339-n4705.pdf
Michel