[OT] request for Mongolian translation

From: <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:51:00 +0000
To: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
i maintain a list of phrases at
http://r12a.github.io/scripts/phrases
which i use for examples in presentations, articles, etc.

i wondered whether someone on this list would mind to provide the
translations in Mongolian for me (using the traditional Mongolian
script, of course).

these are the 3 English phrases that would need to be translated. I
imagine that in some cases it may be necessary to transliterate rather
than translate.

- Internationalization Activity, W3C
- Making the World Wide Web truly world wide!
- Leading the Web to its full potential...

ri

PS: i'd also be grateful if you could transliterate my name, Richard
Ishida, so that i can add to my business card
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/4462733374/in/photolist-7NmF9S