RE: Two Final Threads - Diphthongs / Final glyph checks

Hi Badral and All,

Great! welcome to raise this issue and declare the insistance of linguists in Mongolia. because I know this the linguistic argument is continued several handrid years.

You can refer the Dr. Liang’s article what I have committed before.

I don’t care if you want to encode the diphthongs as AYI, EYI, IYI, OYI, UYI, OEYI, UEI. In this case, it is an irregular usage in modern Mongolian and

Unicode provide you encode the Y as <U+1836_Y, FVS1> in the Diphthongs.

We will continue to use AI, EI, II, OI, UI, OEI, UEI for Diphthongs. Because all of our users will definitely disagree for the removing Diphthongs from Mongolian scripts.

Here I am also collecting Mongolian and Computer Science expert’s opinion in Inner Mongolia.

I will commit all of the reply from Inner Mongolia in this thread till we can reach the agreement.

Please find attached file interview reply from 4 Computer Science Professors,

Song Yun, Has, Wang Serguleng, Lin Min in Inner Mongolia Normal University.

Let me summary all of the interview replies later.

Thanks and Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>    Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>        Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/