Re: Sibe Range Head Forms, Postional Forms, Variant Forms - Final Looks

Hi Greg,

I means manchu and not sibe.
But 185D used in both sibe and manchu.
I receive this document from Professor Kuribayashi (Center for Northeast
Asian Studies, Tohoku University, Japan).
When I develop a manchu keyboard layout for him, he wanted to add MVS.
He says, There is no grammar rule using MVS in manchu.
But there is usage of MVS like words in early manchu documents.

SiqinBilige.