From: Badral S. [mailto:badral@bolorsoft.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 7:14 AM
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: Re: U+1822 - finalizing all variants

Hi Greg,
F+FVS1 [cid:image001.png@01D10435.4113F5E0] is not only occurred after the consonants with bow (bi. Gi. Hi. ki pi fi) but also may be used for every foreign words. Thus, we didn't find better way to combine it with FVS1. Of course, we added the calt rules for final 1822 after bi, pi, fi etc.
F+FVS2 is accusative form after consonants and first form of ja, je (bui za, bui ze). Currently, it is not distinguished in every font but in real life it's slightly different. BS just planned to add it by calt rules. But additionally, Mr. Jamyansuren has requested to add a final form, which is mostly used to write poems. It seems like stretched. I will send you it's picture, when I take it from Mr. Jamyansuren. If we reserve F+FVS2, that won't hurt or?

BTW: There is also one additional medial form of 1822, which is occurred in medieval scripts before consonant DA like final I. If we don't have free slots (FVSs), we can ignore it.

Badral