RE: Overide #2 (NA and GA)

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 15:40:43 +0000
To: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Jirimutu,
Yes, this is what I am talking about.
If we had a discussion with Dr. Jamyansuren in Ulaanbaatar, he would probably confirm other examples similar in the classical Mongolian period from the Secret History of the Mongols.
Greg

Do you mean [cid:image001.jpg@01D0EB57.84633280]  is AN+FVS2+A+R  ?
Is it the old writings of ANAR ? We have never seen this word by now in modern Mongolian actually.
If any linguists requested this, we would be Ok to remain N+FVS2 un-dotted N as the override form.
Jirimutu

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)