RE: FVS Assignment for A

Hi Badral,

> Exactly. Thank you for the correct direction. I sent an email to raise
this point actually,
> by terms like top-down, bottom-up approaches to develop fonts.
Yes. I agree this. We really need one basic principle (no matter its name
is) for Variant Form Mapping.

I had one draft send out last week. Would you please add your consideration
or
Create your owns be one of the discussion main stream of this kind of
discussion.

I am not able to find this kind of document yet.
Maybe the TR170 what Richard talks is the one. But the URL is getting http
error now.

Thanks and Best Regards,

PS. I am going to travel in China tomorrow. Maybe my response will be
delayed.

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/