From: jrmt@almas.co.jp [mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 9:35 PM
To: 'Richard Wordingham' <richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com>; public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Cc: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: RE: New Thread - FVS Assignment MisMatch

Dear Mr. Richard,

I have missed the further communication on following point what you have mentioned.

> If you mean you will make a choice consistent with standardized variants, that is fine.
> If you mean the isolated form will necessarily be the one that is shown in the code chart, that is wrong.
Do you mean, we don᠌'t need to follow the Mongolian Character display form which is selected in the Unicode chart U1800.pdf as the default isolate form of the character ?

I think the default isolate form have to be same with the Unicode chart for distinguishing the character using the isolation process to show their original display form.

Because of this I am puzzled for how to handle the U1824 and U1826 isolate form.
The New Proposal on the  http://r12a.github.io/scripts/mongolian/variants showed us to select the Initial form of the character in real word to be the isolate form.
But all of the implementation is not selected the form which is shown on the Unicode chart.

Yes it is true we provided the initial form to UTC for easily pass the UTC rule for encoding code point character have to be in different form.

But when we teach the pupils, we will face the why the isolate form of the character displaying on computer which is not the isolate form.
Maybe it is not a big problem itself, when I prepare the other character variant selection, I find it and need to confirm it with you because you have mentioned it in last mail.

Thanks and Best Regards,

吉日 木図
株式会社アルマス
〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田6-15-11 日東ビル601号
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp    Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,    Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/    http://www.compiere-japan.com