RE: New Thread - FVS Assignment MisMatch

Hi Richard,

I am not quite clear on your reply. If we deal only with the textual specification, are you saying that the actual current spec for U+1820 should look like this with the "NotUsed" lines actually in the spec? I am not talking about the implementation at this point.

ISOLATE
1820+NoFVS	SpecificationDescription
1820+FVS1	SpecificationDescription
1820+FVS2	NotUsed