Re: NNBSP Impact

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 09:37:55 +0000
Greg Eck <greck@postone.net> wrote:

> As we are reviewing Mongolian character properties here are a few
> more ... This may not be the time to discuss them, but to at least
> bring up for review later on. Comments are welcome.

For U+1885 and U+1886, a picture showing them in the middle of text
would be helpful.  If they're truly diacritics, there may be a lot else
wrong with them.

> 2.)    Work Break properties
>
> 1807 - should be changed from WordBreak=Other to WordBreak=ALetter
> (follows 1820-1842 in joining the stem)

The test is whether it's part of a word, not whether it joins the
stem.  I think you're correct, but I need to learn more before I can
usefully agree or disagree.

> 180A - should be changed from WordBreak=Other to WordBreak=ALetter
> (follows 1820-1842 in joining the stem)
and up to U+1884.

I think these are part of a word.  What would you ask a spell checker
to look at?

Richard.