Re: CJKフォントのpalt(詰め組)とkernの関係

Nat,

I am saying that OFF fails to clearly state
conformance requirements.  Meanwhile, you
are talking about the background or rationales
behind conformance requirements.

Our concerns are orthogonal, as I see it.
I personally do not care about the rationales
behind conformance requirements.
Your remarks are certainly useful and should
probably be added as a note in OFF.

Regards,
Makoto

--