Re: Double-sided ruby: Translators are traitors. 両側ルビ: 翻訳者は反逆者である

Murata-san, i liked some of the wording you used, so i stole it for the
translation.  One paragraph in particular may be a little shorter now
than with a more literal translation, but i think it's easier to read.

See the new commit at
https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/pull/34/commits/a5a72ccd7248713720216c6e9a901df8f80d86ba

thanks,
ri