RE: Accepting changes to BP doc - BP 22

It is indeed more in keeping with the rest of the document to put the types and implementations info in the BP intro, rather than the why do this.  I moved it there.

> 2. Revealing why types and implementations are mentioned
> might be helpful.
> >From my understanding, we mention the different types and
> >implementations in
> order to allow authors to spot inserted text easily.

Given its new position, I think that is clear now.

> 3. We could consider a note along the lines that for example
> "automated text"
> is used as a synonym in some contexts.

Hmm. Thinking...

> 4. I wonder if the "However, such a construction has several
> problems: " with all of the bullets should go into the
> example 29 rather than living outside.

I don't think so, because these are generalisable reasons, but I will change the text to say 'at first glance this'-> 'at first glance the example above'

RI