Update to issue 4291 (Was: Re: Only non-namespace attributes at its:ruby and no namespace attributes at its:span?)

Hi Jirka, all,

As announced at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007JanMar/0081.html
, I changed the local ITS markup at ruby etc. to be in no namespace. The
summary of the changes is at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#selection-local
, the paragraph after example 15:
"Markup for local selection is defined as follows. The attribute group
att.local.no-ns.attributes contains ITS attributes in no namespace and
is used with the ITS elements span, locNote, ruby, rb, rt, rbc, rtc and
rp. The attribute group att.local.with-ns.attributes contains namespace
qualified ITS attributes and is used with elements from different
namespaces."

This change leads to one change for the test suite. See
http://www.w3.org/International/its/tests/inputdata/LocNote4.xml , where
we had a namespace qualified ITS attribute at <its:span> . Sebastian,
Yves, you will see two errors for your implementation, could you regenerate?

Jirka, all: Please look at these changes before the meeting so that we
will be able to vote for transition.

Many thanks,

Felix