Re: Term="yes|no"

Hi Yves,

Sorry for being late in this discussion. I have some concerns in this
change:

- It disconnects the global usage of the terminology data category with
the local one. In the latter, we have only term="yes".
- It introduces a new functionality for global rules of overriding a
"this is a term" rule, which again is not available locally.
- I think the comparison to xml:lang regarding overrides, which Martin
introduced, is not appropriate, since xml:lang is only used locally.
- You wrote "One should be able to override a previous rule that says a
given element is a term.", but I'm not sure if this is absolutely
necessary. Translatability, directionality and elements within text use
overrides, but the other data categories don't.

I'm also concerned that this change, esp. the disconnection between
global and local, is rather substantive and not appropriate during last
call.

Again, sorry for being late and my concerns.

Felix