Re: Exploring the change from Ref to Uri

I agree with Felix (and others). On top of that, I hope that
ITS actually uses IRIs, not URIs, in which case the name SomethingUri
may actually be more confusing than helpful.

[In the case that ITS only uses URIs and does not allow IRIs,
that would be a serious mistake that should be fixed quickly.]

Regards,   Martin.