Re: withinText

Hi Yves, Andrzej, all,

sorry, I am complete "not up to date" with your discussion. But if you
both agree on a solution, that's fine with me. What do the others think?
As for the working draft: I'm not sure if what we currently have at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#datacat-within-text
explains all use cases you are mentioning below. Do you think you could
rewrite / extend the text at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#datacat-within-text
, so that everything is covered?

cheers,