RE: Versioning

Hi Yves and all,

Question related to

> what if there are several <rules> elements in the document? (it's not
forbidden, and may be caused by tools
> automatically inserting <rules>).

Do we really want to allow for this? Don't we open a can of worms since
for example we would need to say
sth. about possible contradictions between statements in different
"rules". Think for example of the case
where rule set 1 specifies all "p" to be translated whereas rule set 2
specifies all "p" as _not_ to be
translated.

Best regards,
Christian