From: Dr. David Filip [mailto:David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Montag, 22. September 2014 17:32
To: Felix Sasaki
Cc: public-i18n-its-ig
Subject: Re: call today moved to next week

Sorry to hear that, Felix, was just going to dial in..
See you all next week!

As a progress report from the XLIFF TC front.

The ballot to approve ITS 2.0 functionality/mapping as XLIFF 2.1 feature will be over by Tuesday, 23 September 2014 @ 12:00 pm EDT

It looks good so far with intermediate results at 8:0:0:4 (YES:NO:Abstain:Has not voted yet). I am sure that the ballot is visible to the general public, just cannot find a public link to it. Anyways, will send updated result here as soon as the ballot is over.. The motion requires simple majority to carry, which it has achived by now, unless someone chooses to revert their vote in the remaining time..
I will start transferring the "nearly done" categories to the XLIFF 2.1 Working Draft as soon as the ballot is over, assuming nothing dramatic happens in the meantime..

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158