Re: ITS Mapping Update - some inconsistencies found

Renat, thanks for this.

I am using this while transferring the wiki provisions into the XLIFF 2.1
working draft.

Could you please forward the document also to the XLIFF comments list. This
is just a legal precaution to make sure that the contribution is covered by
OASIS feedback policy :-)

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
*cellphone: +353-86-0222-158*