Re: Re: Readiness definition

I support using a normative reference to the W3C datetime Note rtaher than
the full ISO stnadard that is not universally accessible.
This is also what we do in the XLIFF spec
But probably the format should not be restricted to the one option from the
formats described there.

Year:
      YYYY (eg 1997)
   Year and month:
      YYYY-MM (eg 1997-07)
   Complete date:
      YYYY-MM-DD (eg 1997-07-16)
   Complete date plus hours and minutes:
      YYYY-MM-DDThh:mmTZD (eg 1997-07-16T19:20+01:00)
   Complete date plus hours, minutes and seconds:
      YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssTZD (eg 1997-07-16T19:20:30+01:00)
   Complete date plus hours, minutes, seconds and a decimal fraction of a
second
      YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.sTZD (eg 1997-07-16T19:20:30.45+01:00)

If you you explicitly allow only the suggested format and not the other
formats, than you should explicitly say that the other formats that are
lited in the Note MUST NOT be used.

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip