Re: XLIFF maping layout

Hi Yves, all,

thanks for starting this. One question on I think all the three (XLIFF
general, 1.2, 2.0) mapping pages: they say

"itsx: is a schema prefix for the namespace http://www.w3.org/ns/its-xliff/"

wouldn't it be less confusing to use a different prefix for its-xliff?
The itsx prefix is mostly used for extensions to ITS 1.0 and ITS 2.0 in
general, with the namespace uri
http://www.w3.org/2008/12/its-extensions

Btw., I have updated the extension namespace "its-extensions" doc to now
cover also ITS 2.0.

Best,

Felix