Re: Update to MQM documentation and one question

(Note: please take the MLW-LT list and my gmail list out of the CC list
-tx)

Hi Arle, all,

using locQualityIssueComment or locQualityIssueProfileRef sounds like
overloading and will prevent using locQualityIssueProfileRef for other
purposes. If e.g. somebody defines a profile of MQM, how would you
identify that?

Also, I would still hope that we aim to map ITS types and MQM types -
but if MQM types are represented as a profile, how will that work?

Finally, looking at the mapping topic and the representation at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Localization_quality_types_mappings#Mapping_to_MQM
I was reminded of mapping work I did in a different context, see
http://www.w3.org/TR/mediaont-10/
and as an example
http://www.w3.org/TR/mediaont-10/#youtube-table
Maybe it would make sense to adopt from above approach the "relation
column" (with the values exact, more general, more specific, related,
N/A)? It has the advantage that a formal representation of the mapping
is possible (though not needed).

I agree that discussing these issues would be great.

Best,

Felix