Re: [ACTION-27] data category posting schedule

Hi Pedro,

Am 13.12.13 18:51, schrieb Pedro L. Díez Orzas:
> Hi Felix,
>
> 1) Pedro and Stephan, with the new work mode, could you provide your business value text by then at http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Business_value_of_ITS
>
> --> About this, I already sent last Wednesday a draft text for being improved, modified, etc. by Stephan and Arle (see attachment "ITS 2.0 opens up ways of win-win business.docx")

sorry, I missed that. So the ball is now in Stephan / Arle's hand, it seems.

> 2) Also I assume for Pedro: can you write a few items what in your opinion should be in the template? That will remind us of the target audience(s).
>
> --> I am working now on it, but I could anticipate the attached structure and "readiness" example (Data category series template sample.docx)
>
> I hope it helps. As soon as you give me feedback for the template I will finish the items "readiness" and "localization note".

It looks good to me. Just wondering whether we should add a section
"further use cases" that links to
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary
in the case of readiness that would be just one link. But for many other
data categories one would have a lot of links & implementations. What do
people think?

Jirka, with that template, would you want to re-work the "Translate"
section? Again no hurry, a late Christmas present is fine too :)

Best,

Felix