Re: [ACTION-27] data category posting schedule

Hi Jirka,
The idea is just to give a taster we can put in a post on the MLW social
media channels to have a sustained feed to hopefully ramp up interest
over time.

The translate post looks good, though I added a sentence with some
onward links to help people find more detail - we need something like
this on all the data categories, including a pointer to the data
category's section in the recoemmendation.

Othr comments welcome.

cheers,
Dave