Re: [ACTION-27] data category posting schedule

Hi Jirka, all,

thanks a lot for this, Jirka. I think the main point is what you wrote:
we don't have a template yet. And everybody is now in the pre "end of
year break" rush, so probably there won't be a lot of things happening.
The other aspect is that we are about to "work as unfunded activity"
mode, so naturally people's time is taking up by activities that pay
their bills.

So, if people still agree with
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming
the next call is 29 January. Pedro and Stephan, with the new work mode,
could you provide your business value text by then at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Business_value_of_ITS
Also I assume for Pedro: can you write a few items what in your opinion
should be in the template? That will remind us of the target audience(s).

Btw., the benefit section for each data category could be filled by just
"copy pasting" content from
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary
the data category usage subsections, e.g.
"Translate - Parts that are not translation-relevant are marked (and
protected). ": this is relevant for simple machine translation,
translation package creation, quality check, CMS - TMS interchange,
advanced MT and content interchange, ...

Best,

Felix