Re: ITS IG Teleconference on Tuesday Apr-28-2009 At 15:00 UTC/GMT

Hi all,

Thanks Yves for your answers, is there a list of editors capable of
supporting, or supporting ITS markup? I guess it also means the Schema
or DTD used supports the ITS markup too.

Concerning packages for localization that highlight modified parts, with
context, I must say I have no idea how that is made, can you recommend a
simple source of information about that?

Many thanks,

Camille.